The Cytron 25A 7V-58V DC motor driver with Switch and Potentiometer Control (MD25HV POT) is a high voltage single channel bidirectional motor driver for DC motor from 7V to 58V. With discrete NMOS H-Bridge design, this motor driver is able to support 25A continuously without an additional heatsink.
The onboard test buttons and motor output LEDs allow the functional test of the motor driver in a quick; and convenient way without hooking up the host controller. Buck regulator which produces 5V output is also available to power the host controller. This is especially useful for high voltage application where no additional power source nor high voltage buck regulator is needed.
MD25HV can be controlled with PWM and DIR inputs. With input logic voltage range from 1.8V to 30V, it’s compatible with a wide variety of host controller (e.g. Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC). If you prefer to control the motor directly without any programming, this motor driver can be controlled from a potentiometer (speed) and a switch (direction) too.
Note: Power input does not have reverse-voltage protection. Connecting the battery in reverse polarity will damage the motor driver instantaneously.
- Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV).
- Mobile Robot.
- Automation Machine.
- Electric Vehicle.
- Bidirectional control for one brushed DC motor.
- Maximum Motor Current: 25A continuous, 60A peak
- 5V output for the host controller (250mA max)
- Buttons for quick testing.
- LEDs for motor output state.
- Dual Input Mode: PWM/DIR or Potentiometer/Switch Input.
- PWM/DIR Inputs are compatible with 1.8V, 3.3V, 5V, 12V and 24V logic (Arduino, Raspberry Pi, PLC, etc).
- PWM frequency up to 40kHz (Output frequency is fixed at 16kHz).
- Overcurrent protection with active current limiting.
- Temperature protection.
- Undervoltage shutdown.
1 x Cytron 25A 7V-58V DC motor driver (MD25HV POT).
1 x Rocker switch with connector.
1x 10K Potentiometer with connector.
1 x set of Nylon standoff/Spacers.
Library: Click Here!