This Cytron Dual channel 10A Motor Driver UNO Robot Controller is Arduino UNO compatible with the built-in dual-channel 10A motor driver.
The onboard Atmega328P is the same microcontroller on official Arduino UNO and it is loaded with latest optiboot and you can select Arduino/Genuino UNO in Arduino IDE to develop the program.
Cytron 2 channel 10A UNO Robot Controller also offers several enhancements such as support for both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM signal as well as using full solid state components which result in faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of the mechanical relay and reduce the time for wiring.
The board incorporates most of the components of the typical applications. With a minimum interface, the board is ready to Plug and Play. Simply add in power, do simple coding and this board is ready to drive brushed motor.
- Onboard 1A (maximum) 5V voltage regulator.
- Onboard 500mA (maximum) 3.3V voltage regulator.
- 0-5V digital outputs with 3.3V compatible inputs.
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs).(4 pin used for Motor driver)
- 6 Analog Inputs (Can be digital I/O too).
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous.
- ISP 6-pin Header.
- 32k Flash Memory.
- 16MHz Clock Speed.
- R3 Shield Compatible.
- TX, RX, Power, pin 13 LEDs are moved to edge.
- LED indicator for I/0 pin
- I/O extension
- 2x HC-SR04 connector
- Utilize USB Micro-B socket.
- On board push buttons for fast test and manual operation.
- No polarity protection
- Dimension: 100 x 76 x 13 (LxWxH) mm
- Weight: 52 gm.
- Support up to 30A peak(10 seconds) and 10A(continuous) per channel.
- Bi-directional control for two brushed DC motor
- Current limiting at 30A.
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 20KHz (Actual output frequency is the same as input frequency).
- Support both locked-antiphase and sign-magnitude PWM operation.
- Arduino sketch compatible.
- Able to drive brushed motor from 6V to 24V.
- Single power input for both motor and the onboard controller.
- SMD ATmega328 microcontroller with Optiboot (UNO) Bootloader.
Package Includes :
1 x Cytron Dual channel 10A Motor Driver UNO Robot Controller.