Maker Pi Pico Base incorporates the most wanted Reset button for your Rasberry Pi Pico and gives you access to all GPIO pins on two 20 ways pin-headers, with clear labels. Each GPIO is coupled with an LED indicator for convenient code testing and troubleshooting. The bottom layer of this board even comes with a comprehensive pinout diagram showing the function of each pin.
It is a compact yet feature-packed board designed to sit at the heart of your STEM & robotics projects. Just use the jumper wires and/or Grove cables to connect any sensor and output modules to expand its capability. No soldering is required and Maker Pi Pico Base can be programmed with circuit PYTHON, MicroPython & C/C++. Just connect to any computer via USB, then drag and drop the file onto it to upload the program. It’s as easy as copying a file into your thumb drive.
- Work out-of-the-box, No soldering.
- Access to all Raspberry Pi Pico’s pins on two 20 ways pins headers.
- LED indicators on all GPIO pins.
- Offers three programmable push button and six Grove ports.
- Comes with a comprehensive pinout diagram.
1 x Cytron Maker Pi Pico Base (without Pico)