This DC 12V KK-P42/25 15 KG Lifting Solenoid Degaussing Electromagnet consists of an iron core and a coil to attract magnetic substances, using the magnetic action induced by electric current, only while the current is applied. This compact functional device offers high power with high reliability. The structure and design to release the residual magnetism left after de-energization is also one of its unique features.
It is used to de-magnetise the magnetic effect on any object. Also is can be used to eliminate data stored on computer and laptop hard drives, floppy disks and magnetic tape, by randomly changing the alignment of magnetic domains on the medium.
A degaussing electromagnet is simply a coil of wire. It is usually wound around an iron core. However, it could be wound around an air core, in which case it is called a solenoid. It works by passing any magnetic media through a powerful magnetic field to rearrange the polarity of the particles, thus completely removing any resemblance of previously recorded data and magnetism on any object
The polarity of the electromagnet is determined by the direction of the current. The north pole of the electromagnet is determined by using your right hand. Wrap your fingers around the coil in the same direction as the current is flowing (conventional current flows from + to -). The direction your thumb is pointing in the direction of the magnetic field so north would come out of the electromagnet in the direction of your thumb. DC electromagnets are principally used to pick up or hold objects
We supply many varieties of electromagnets with a higher power as well as lower, original dimensions, etc to satisfy your unique requirements.
Note: Images may be seen different from actual product in terms of Dimensions
Electromagnets must meet the following conditions to achieve maximum suction:
- Proper use of power supply, rated voltage.
- The object to be sucked must be flat and clean.
- The object to be sucked must be greater than or equal to the surface of the magnet( For example the magnet is 20 x 15 mm, so the surface area is S=r²π=10²π mm² so the object to be sucked must be greater than or equal to 10²π mm² )
- The object to be sucked must be greater than 5mm. (If the thickness decreases, the suction decreases)
- The object to be sucked must be close, the middle can’t be interspersed with objects or gaps
- Suction means more than 5cm in thickness, surface roughness, the surface is greater than the cross-sectional area of the electromagnet and maximum suction completely fit together on an iron-based material.
- Electromagnet in working condition electromagnetic conversion would produce a certain amount of heat, electricity more frequently the higher temperature, which is a normal phenomenon.
1. Our DC-powered electromagnet generates a magnetic field of high-power with high efficiency.
This highly efficient electromagnet generates a magnetic field of a strong pull (high attractive force) with low energy consumption. You can adjust to the desired attractive force by changing the power applied and the magnetic gap between the electromagnet and the substance.
2. Minimized in residual magnetic.
When an electromagnet is energized, the problem is how to release the magnetic force which remains on the device after the power is turned off. Our electromagnet is designed with measures to release and minimize this residual magnetic force.
3. Lightweight, compact design for space-saving.
Compact mechanism with high reliability.
4. Long life
High mechanical strength and excellent durability.
5. Widely applied in automation: assembly line, sorting machine, mechanical arm, experimental facility, etc
1 x DC 12V KK-P42/25 15 KG Lifting Solenoid Electromagnet
1 x M5 Bolt with Washer