This module is ideally suited to controlling larger voltages with the project. This is a single channel relay module that can be used to activate up to 250V AC and 30V DC. This allows you to build in device control, operating remote lights or triggering systems when the module is supplied the signal.
These modules are designed for the connected age we live in. Each module has an onboard Bluetooth chipset that will provide the signal to trigger the relay. Using a Bluetooth scanning device, such as a mobile phone, you will be able to pick up the relay. First, you will need to pair with it, this is done by selecting it from within your Bluetooth browser and entering the password “1234”.
The module comes with two onboard LEDs that inform of the state of the module. Red power LED and a green activation LED that lights when a signal is received. When a signal is received an audible click can be heard as the relay triggers, connecting the output pins.
LED D1(Blue): Bluetooth state indicator:
- D1 blink slowly-Search Module over Bluetooth and wait till pairing
- D1 Continue ON means connection established and ready to use
LED D2/D3/D4/D5 (Red): Relay indicator
These LEDs will show the status of Relay ON-OFF individually
Specifications and Features:
- Easy to set up and pair with Android Phone
- Onboard Bluetooth status indicator and relay indicator
- With 4 optocoupler isolation, strong anti-interference ability
- Onboard N76E003/STM8S003 and SPP-C Bluetooth 2.1 module
- Effective control distance(on open area): 10m
- Module Operating Voltage: 5VDC
- On-board 5V, 10 A / 250 v AC 10 A / 30 v DC relay, absorb 100000 times continuously.
- Module with diode effusion protection short response time
- Board Dimensions (L x W x H) mm: 63 x 64 x 19
- Weight : 60 gm
1 x DC 5V 4 Channel Bluetooth Wireless Control Relay Module
Note: The Images shown may vary from the actual product in terms of design, according to availability from the manufacturer
Be the first to review “DC 5V Bluetooth 4, Channels Relay Module, Internet Smart Remote, Control Mobile Phone, Switch Wireless Relay”