DC-DC Boost Module (0.9V~5V) to 5V 600MA USB Step-up Board 5V Output
Great Step-up Module with 0.9-5V input, output 5V for many digital devices, so this is really a great module for designing a portable charger. Useful for your USB charger projects and onboard USB device supply solutions. (ie GoPro cameras)
You can supply it with single-cell LiPO or an AA size batter or others. Two AA batteries can output a current of 500 ~ 600MA, a single AA battery power supply can output 200ma current supply, great for mobile phones camera, single-chip, digital products supply.
- USB voltage regulator for USB-powered device.
- This module will bring the USB voltage required for your application at regulated 5V output.
- Various USB devices need 5V from low voltage batteries.
- Charge mobile phone/MP4/MP3 from AA battery when traveling
- The module adopts a high-performance imported chip, performance is superior to the common module.
- Work with indicator light.
- Take the USB female, a wide range of Uses.
- A single AA battery power supply can output a current up to 200~300 ma.
- Two AA batteries to the output current of 500~600 mA.
- Work from battery voltage as low as 0.9V, allowing you to maximize battery use.
- If your USB device is critical on 5V operation you can use this module.
1 x DC-DC 0.9V-5V to 5V 600MA Step-Up Boost USB Module
Be the first to review “DC-DC Boost Module (0.9V~5V) to 5V 600MA USB Step-up Board 5V Output”