This DC Motor Speed Regulator controls the speed of a DC motor by adjusting Pulse-Width-Modulated (PWM). It’s perfect for applications like fans, etc. providing a nice adjustment of motor speed.
How to use:
- First, remove the potentiometer. (you may take it down from one side of the circuit board or potentiometer side down under your need);
- Second, connecting 0-5V DC control signal to the middle pin marking 0-5V;
- Thirdly, connecting the earth wire of 0-5V DC control signal to the connecting piece on the pin marking GND;
- This can NOT be used to the BRUSHLESS motor.
- Do not reverse the positive and negative terminals of the DC power supply, otherwise, the governor may be damaged.
- The motor can be positive or negative, regardless of when the direction is inconsistent with expectations, can be changed by adjusting the direction of the line sequence.
- Adjustment potentiometer knob to change the governor output duty cycle, the motor speed change.
- With the use of a 0-5V external voltage control line, the speed controller supports the use of an external DC voltage control.
- Wide operating voltage: DC 6V-DC 90V, max. power: 1000W.
- A PWM speed controller, enables you to control the speed of DC motors smoothly.
- This motor speed control switch can control the motor speed from between 0% -100%.
- Support PLC control, stable performance, high efficiency and low noise.
- Suitable for applications like fans, etc. providing nice adjustment of motor speed.
1 x DC Motor Speed Controller
1 x Potentiometer with connector