This is a DC12-80V 600W High Power Adjustable Voltage Constant Current Module.
DC-DC 600W 10-60V to 12-80V Step-up Boost Converter Module is a robust, DC to DC, Step-up Boost Converter which includes a large heatsink on the bottom and use a a boost converter for large DC Voltage.
- DIY a regulated power supply, input 12V can be, the output can be 12-80V adjustable.
- for your electronic equipment, power supply, you can set the output voltage with your system voltage.
- as the vehicle power supply for your laptop, PDA or digital products supply.
- DIY a high-power notebook mobile power: coupled with large-capacity 12V lithium battery pack, so that your books where you can light to where.
- the solar panel regulator.
- to the battery, rechargeable lithium batteries.
- drive high-power LED lights.
Note: This point to note, our nominal 600W maximum power of the module under certain conditions, in the case of different input voltage, maximum output power by the input maximum current limit decline. For instance, at
- The input voltage is 12V: maximum output power P = 12V * 10A = 120W
- The input voltage is 24V: maximum output power P = 24V * 10A = 240W
- The input voltage to 60 V: maximum output power P = 60V * 10A = 600W
How it Works:
First, the input voltage range options: the default setting is 12-60V input, when you use the 12V battery or three strings, four strings of lithium, can put on the map with a jumper jumpered choose 9-16V input .
Second, the output current adjustment method:
- adjust CV potentiometer, according to your battery or LED, the output voltage is set to your desired voltage value. Such as 10 string LED voltage adjustment 37V, four strings of 55V and other adjustable battery.
- counterclockwise CC potentiometer set around 30 laps, the output current is set to the minimum, connected to the LED, adjust the CC device to your desired current. For the battery charge, the battery discharge after power, and then received the output, adjust the CC to your current, (must be used to charge the battery when you want to put the battery to adjust the prospective, because the battery remaining in the more power More, the smaller the charge current.) Please do not use short-circuit way to adjust the current, boost the circuit structure of the module can not be short-circuited way.
Note : Product may be different in terms of design .
- 600W high-power booster module,
- wide voltage input: 12V to 60V,
- 12V to 80V adjustable the width voltage output;
- output current can be adjusted
- ultra-low dropout voltage
- Module Type: Step-Up (Boost)
- Input voltage: 12V-60V
- Input Current: Maximum input current 15A
- Output voltage: 12V-80V adjustable
- Output Current: Maximum output current 10A
- Output Power: 600W
- Short circuit protection: Fuse (Input 20A Fuse)
- Overcurrent protection: Yes
- Input reverse polarity protection
- None, (if necessary please enter the string into the diode)
- Operating frequency: 150KHz
- Minimum voltage difference: 2V
- Conversion Efficiency: Up to 95%
- Dimension: 76 x 60 x 56 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight (gram): 250 g
1 x DC12-80V 600W High Power Adjustable Voltage Constant Current Module