The ESP8266 four-way 30A relay development board is equipped with an ESP-12F WiFi module, all I/O ports are led out, and it supports DC7-28V/5V power supply. Provide Arduino development environment reference code, suitable for ESP8266 secondary development learning, smart home wireless control and other occasions.
- GND, Rx, Tx and 5V of esp8266 record and write port are respectively connected with GND, TX, RX and 5V of external TTL serial port module.
- When downloading, 00 needs to be connected with GND, and then disconnect 00 from GND after downloading.
- NC relay output: normally closed end, the relay is shorted to com before closing and suspended after closing.
- COM: public end. No: normal start, the relay is suspended before closing and will short to com after closing.
- Mature and stable esp-12f WiFi module on board, large capacity 4m Byte Flash.
- The WiFi module I / O port and UART program download port are all led,
- It is suitable for secondary development.
- The power supply mode supports dc7-28v / 5V.
- Integrated WiFi module RST Reset button and a programmable key.
- Esp-12f supports the use of eclipse / Arduino LDE and other developers Provides the reference program in the Arduino development environment.
- Onboard 5V / 30A 4-way relay, output switch signal, suitable for control. Control the load whose working voltage is Within AC 250V / DC 30V.
- On-board power indicator, 1 programmable led and relay indicator.
- Item Type: Relay Module
- Material: Printed Circuit Board
- Working Voltage: Supports DC7-28V/DC 5V.
- Relay Module Specification: 5V/30A
- Function: Used to control the activation of the relay to achieve intelligent control.
- Applicable Scenarios: Suitable for ESP8266 secondary development learning, smart home wireless control and other occasions.
1 x ESP8266 WIFI Development Board
Be the first to review “DC7-28/5V 30A ESP8266 WIFI 4 Channel Relay Module ESP-12F Development Board”