ESP8266 single-channel 30A relay development board is equipped with ESP-12F WiFi module, all I/O ports are led out, and it supports DC7-80V/5V power supply. Provide Arduino development environment reference code, suitable for ESP8266 secondary development learning, smart home wireless control and other occasions.
- Programming port: ESP8266’s GND, RX, TX, 5V are respectively connected to the GND, TX, RX, 5V of the external TTL serial port module. IO0 needs to be connected to GND when downloading, and then disconnect the connection between IO0 and GND after the download is complete;
- Relay output:
NC: Normally closed, the relay is short-connected with COM before the pull-in, and hangs in the air after pull-in;
COM: public end;
NO: Normally open end, the relay is suspended before being closed, and shorted to COM after being closed.
2. The I/O port and UART program download port of the WiFi module is all led out, which is convenient for secondary development
4. Onboard WiFi module RST reset button and a programmable button
5. ESP-12F supports the use of development tools such as Eclipse/Arduino IDE and provides reference programs under the Arduino development environment
7. Onboard power indicator and relay indicator, ESP-12F comes with 1 programmable LED.
- 3. The power supply mode supports DC7-80V/5V
- 6. Onboard 1 way 5V/30A relay, output switch signal, suitable for controlling load within AC 250V/DC30V
- 4M Byte Flash
- Board size: 78*47mm
- Weight: 45g
1 x ESP8266 WIFI Single Channel 30A Relay Module