HDL662S-USB is a USB debug adaptor that provides the interface between the PC’s USB port and the HDL662Sin-system debug/programming circuitry. The attached 10 pin debug ribbon cable connects the adapter to the target board and the target device’s debug interface signals. Power is provided to the adaptor from the USB connection to the PC.
Note: For more technical details about the product, please go through the attachment section.
- Supports both Silicon Labs JTAG and C2 debug interfaces
- 10-pin debug ribbon cable connects the adapter to the target board
- USB powered
- Onboard Voltage Regulator
- 22 IOs, 3 UARTs, 1 CAN, 5 ADs, 2 PWM
- Onboard debugging and Project Uploading
- SD Card Read Slot available
- 2.54mm pitch on board SPI
- On-Board Buzzer
- USB Male Port for System and Board Connectivity
- USB cable is included as part of the USB Debug Adapter
1 x Debugging HDL662S adapter board