STM32 Nucleo-144 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features provided by the STM32 microcontroller. For the compatible boards, the internal or external SMPS significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode. The ST Zio connector which extends the ARDUINO® Uno V3 connectivity and the ST morpho headers provide an easy means of expanding the functionality of the Nucleo open development platform with a wide choice of specialized shields. The STM32 Nucleo-144 board does not require any separate probe as it integrates the ST-LINK debugger/programmer.
Note: For more technical details go through Datasheet in the attachment section.
- STM32 microcontroller in LQFP144 package
- 3 user LEDs, 2 users and reset push-buttons
- 32.768KHz crystal oscillator
- ST-LINK, USB VBUS, or external sources power-supply options
- On-board ST-LINK debugger/programmer with USB re-enumeration capability
- Comprehensive free software libraries and examples are available with the STM32Cube MCU package
- Supports IAR™, Keil® and GCC-based IDEs
1 x STMicroelectronics Development Board, STM32 Nucleo-144, STM32H743ZI MCU, ST Zio, ST Morpho