The BMM150 is a low-power and low noise 3-axis digital geomagnetic sensor that perfectly matches the requirements of compass applications. Based on Bosch’s proprietary Flip Core technology, the BMM150 provides absolute spatial orientation and motion vectors with high accuracy and dynamics. Featuring small size and lightweight, it is also especially suited for supporting drones in accurate heading. The BMM150 can also be used together with an inertial measurement unit consisting of a 3-axis accelerometer and a 3-axis gyroscope.
- Measurement of the magnetic field.
- Ultra-small package.
- High accuracy.
- Power Supply: 3.3V.
- Temperature Range: -40~85°C.
- Digital Interface: I2C/SPI.
- Programmable Interrupt.
- Resolution: 0.3μT.
- Zero-B Offset: ±40μT/±2μT(Software optimized).
- Non-linearity: <1%FS.
- Magnetic Range: ±1300μT (x, y-axis) ±2500μT (z-axis).
- Average Current Consumption: 170μA (low power preset) 500μA (normal mode).
- Low Noise: 0.3-1.4μT.
- Magnetometer Heading Accuracy: 30μT, horizontal geomagnetic field component, ±2.5°.
- Start-up Time: 3ms.
1 x DF Robot Fermion BMM150 Triple Axis Magnetometer Sensor (Breakout).
Be the first to review “DFRobot Fermion BMM150 Triple Axis Magnetometer Sensor (Breakout)”