A magnetic sensor is a sensor that detects the magnitude of magnetism and geomagnetism generated by a magnet or current. These sensors are used to detect extremely low values of the magnetic fields like 1uG (1 Gauss is equal to 10-4 Tesla. The best examples of this are Nuclear procession, Fiber optic, and SQUID. The applications of low field sensors mainly include in nuclear as well as medical fields. The advantages of magnetic sensors are low cost and ruggedness. Rotational speed and position sensors are used in automotive industry (e.g., for ignition timing and anti-lock braking system). They are most often based on a Hall sensor integrated with a small permanent magnet.
- Home Appliances.
- Automobile Sectors.
- DIY mini projects.
- Nuclear procession.
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes).
- Easily precognitive interfaces of sensors (“A” for analog and “D” for digital).
- Icons to simplify illustrate sensor function .
- High quality connector.
- Immersion gold surface.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V.
- Indicator LED on board.
- Interface: Digital.
- Size:22x30mm (0.9×1.2in).
1 x DF Robot Gravity Digital Magnetic Sensor.