They are used for measuring fluctuating accelerations or speeds or for normal vibration measurement. Maintenance professionals use the sensors in order to predict the maintenance of the machinery, to reduce overall costs and increase the performance of the machinery, The vibration levels can be supplied to any controllers/processors/ and necessary decisions can be obtained as required though it, This module has triple output mode i.e. – digital output – is simple, analog output which is more accurate and serial output with exact readings. The generally 3 types of vibration sensors are there 1) displacement sensors, 2) velocity sensors, 3) accelerometers. Accelerometers are the best choice for most industrial rotating assets because they are simple, easy to apply, and very sensitive to the high-frequency vibrations typically generated during force-failure.
- food & beverage.
- gas & oil, paper.
- wind power.
- power generation.
- Standard assembling structure (Times-of-5mm Center distance between two 3mm mounting holes).
- Easily precognitive interfaces of sensors (“A” for analog and “D” for digital).
- Icons to simplify illustrate sensor function .
- Low Cost.
- High quality connector.
- Immersion gold surface.
- IO Type: Digital.
- Switch life: up to 10 million seconds.
- Open circuit resistance: 10Mohm.
- Supply Voltage: 3.3V to 5V.
- Interface: Digital.
- Size:22x30mm (0.87 x 1.18 in).
1 x DF Robot Gravity Digital Vibration Sensor.