This barometric pressure temperature sensor is equipped with TDK’s newly-launched ICP-10111 barometric pressure sensor, which is based on MEMS capacitor technology to achieve ultra-low power consumption, industry-leading relative accuracy, and temperature offset coefficient. The Gravity: ICP-10111 barometric pressure temperature sensor can measure the pressure difference with an accuracy of ±1Pa, an accuracy enabling altitude measurement differentials as small as 8.5 cm, less than the height of a single stair step.
The pressure noise can be as low as 0.4Pa, and the read data will be more stable. There is a built-in temperature sensor for air pressure compensation. The ICP-10111 offers a temperature coefficient offset of ±0.5 Pa/°C, more stable for long-term use. The combination of high accuracy, low power, and temperature stability in a small footprint enables higher performance barometric pressure sensing for sports activity identification, mobile indoor/outdoor navigation, and altitude-hold in drones.
- UAV height control
- Indoor navigation and positioning
- Vertical speed measurement
- Enhancing reality and virtual display applications
- Relative accuracy ±1Pa, as small as 8.5cm height measurement difference.
- ±0.5Pa/℃ temperature coefficient offset, high stability for long-term use.
- 0.4Pa Pressure noise, more stable data.
- Working Voltage: 3.3V~5.5V.
- Working Current: ＜2mA.
- Communication: I2C.
- I2C Address: 0x63.
- Barometric Pressure Measurement Range: 30~110kPa.
- Relative Barometric Pressure Measurement Accuracy: ±0.01 hPa (950hPa~1050hPa, 25℃).
- Absolute Barometric Pressure Measurement Accuracy: ±1 hPa (950hPa-1050hPa, 0℃~65℃).
- Temperature Coefficient Offset: ±0.5 Pa/℃ (100kPa, 25℃~45℃).
- Absolute Temperature Measurement Accuracy: ±0.4℃.
- Working Temperature: -40℃~85℃.
- Dimensions: 30mm x 22mm/1.18 x 0.87inch.
1 x DF Robot Gravity ICP-10111 Pressure Sensor.
Be the first to review “DFRobot Gravity ICP-10111 Pressure Sensor”