This is a sensor that detects phosphine concentration and supports three output modes: analog, I2C, and UART ( universal asynchronous receiver-transmitter, Functions of the UART: Converts parallel data into serial data for outbound communications. Converts serial data into parallel data for inbound communications. Adds a parity checking bit on outbound transmissions and checks the parity bit for inbound transmissions.). The probe has been calibrated at the factory, which can quickly and accurately measure the concentration of phosphine in the environment which can quickly and accurately measure the concentration of oxygen in the environment. Can be widely applied to fields like portable devices, air quality monitoring devices, industries, mines, warehouses, and other spaces where the air is not easy to circulate.
The probe adopts the electrochemical principle, has the characteristics of strong anti-interference ability, high stability, high sensitivity, etc., and the service life is as long as two years. The sensor has 32 modifiable I2C addresses, an integrated temperature compensation algorithm, and a threshold alarm function, It has good compatibility with mainstream main control devices such as Arduino, ESP32, and Raspberry Pi. The easy-to-use Gravity interface, coupled with our sample code, can quickly build an oxygen concentration detector.
- Industrial phosphine detection.
- Mining phosphine detection.
- Environmental protection device.
- Factory-calibrated, accurate measurement.
- High sensitivity, low power consumption.
- Excellent stability and anti-interference.
- Three output modes: I2C, UART, and analog.
- Long service life(2 years).
- Compatible with 3.3~5.5V main controllers.
- 32 modifiable I2C addresses.
- Reverse connection protection.
- Temperature compensation.
- Threshold alarm.
1 x DF Robot Gravity PH3 Sensor (Calibrated) – I2C & UART.