This 2-Channel I2C DAC module can output a voltage of 0-10V, which is a standard driver in industrial applications. It can be widely used with most 0-10V devices on markets such as light controllers, inverters, valves, pumps, etc, by Arduino programming.
Besides, this module supports 8 different I2C addresses, which can be changed using the on-board DIP switch, allowing a cascade of 16 devices.
- Intelligent function signal generator
- Automatic controlling of lighting or fountain
- Automatic and quick transformation of small equipment
- Automatic debugger for electromechanical equipment
- Transformation of small test equipment
- Support 3.3V-5V power supply
- Output voltage error is less than 0.5%
- Output short-circuit protection
- Two-channel 0-5V/0-10V output for connecting to and controlling standard analog voltage devices
- Gravity interface, I2C communication, Arduino control, suitable for program automation control
- Adjustable 8-way I2C addresses, able to control 16 devices at the same time
1 x DFRobot 2-Channel I2C DAC Module (0-10V)