Healthy living starts with healthy air! As the most basic part of life, air is attracting more and more attention these years, for example, PM2.5, smog, etc. Keeping an eye on the quality of the air we breathe is becoming quite important.
This Air Quality Monitor introduced by DFRobot provides you with the measurements of PM10, PM2.5, and PM1.0 as well as temperature and humidity. It works well with devices like Arduino, STM32.Based on the principle of laser scattering, this sensor continuously collects and calculates the number of suspended particles of various sizes in the air per unit volume, which is particle concentration distribution, and then converts to mass concentration. At the same time, a temperature & humidity integrated sensing chip is embedded in the module for accurately detecting the temperature and humidity.
In a word, this air quality sensor combines the particle concentration value, temperature, and humidity monitoring functions onto one module, and outputs the relevant data frames via UART. It can be embedded in various instruments and equipment related to air quality monitoring and environmental air improvement to provide timely and accurate environmental parameters.
- Laser scattering principle, accurate measurement
- Zero false alarm rate
- Real-time response and support continuous acquisition
- Minimum recognizable particle size 0.3μm
- Brand-new patented structure, six-sided all-around shielding, stronger anti-interference performance
- The direction of the air inlet and outlet is optional, and wider application ranges
- Real-time output temperature and humidity data
1 x DFRobot Air Quality Monitor (PM 2.5, Formaldehyde, Temperature & Humidity Sensor)