This is a 1.51” SSD1309 transparent monochrome OLED display (light blue) with a converter. It offers a resolution of 128×64 (The completely transparent area is 128×56.
There is a small section near the pins that are not transparent but still can display content), full-view, and blue display.
For convenience, the small converter comes with two available connections: GDI and SPI. And there are all kinds of display code samples for meeting the basic requirements of most users.
- Transparent OLED display
- Full-view display
- High resolution
- Blue display
- Smart home transformation
- DIY Desktop display
- Interactive display for booth
- 3D Display
- Working Voltage: 3.3V
- View Angle: Full view
- Driver Chip: SSD1309
- Converter Interface: SPI and GDI
- Adapter Size: 18 x 28mm/0.71 x 1.10inch
- Display Area: 35.05 x 15.32 (mm)/1.40 x 0.60inch
- Display Color: blue
- Pixel Pitch: 0.274 x 0.274mm
- Screen Size: 42x27mm/1.65 x 1.07inch
- Working Temperature: -40~70 ℃
1 x DFRobot Fermion: 1.51” OLED Transparent Display with Converter (Breakout)
Be the first to review “DFRobot Fermion: 1.51” OLED Transparent Display with Converter (Breakout)”