This digital I2S MEMS Microphone works well with microcontrollers with I2S audio outputs like ESP32. Compared with traditional analog ones, this microphone features low noise, high sensitivity & reliability, and other excellent performances, which make it applicable to projects like voice recognition, recording, AI learning, Bluetooth audio transmission, and so on.
This module uses surface mount MEMS I2S microphone sensor with top port, no components at the bottom, which can be embedded into various applications conveniently. Besides, DFRobot provides users with Arduino library for this product to allow them easily get started on ESP32.
- Voice recognition
- AI learning
- Bluetooth audio transmission
- Smart home audio projects
- Small in size
- Low power consumption & high performance
- I2S digital output with low noise
- MEMS sensor with high reliability
- Provides Arduino library for working on ESP32
1 x Fermion: I2S MEMS Microphone1 x 6P Black Single-row Pin Connector
Be the first to review “DFRobot Fermion: I2S MEMS Microphone (Breakout)”