DFrobot offers an advanced level of sensors at an affordable cost than any other competitor brand in the market, making them ideal for the one who wants to start some Projects through Different types of sensors.
After finding Different types of sensors on market, we at robu.in have determined that DFrobot is one of the good brands that offer a wide range of sensors at an Appropriate price.
This is a hydrogen and nitrogen oxide gas concentration sensor launched by DFRobot.
The sensor uses MEMS technology to support gas concentration detection of NO, NO2 and H2. Matching sample code integrates the concentration conversion formula of various gas to facilitate the testing and use of sensors. The product supports a 5V power supply, analog voltage output, and has power supply enable/disable pins for low power consumption.
Interfacing MiCS-2714 With Arduino:
- Gas leak detection
- Gas safety equipment
- Air environment detection
- Integrates the concentration conversion formula
- Low power consumption.
- Detection of Physical Quantities: Gas concentration or gas leakage of NO, NO2, H2
- Operating voltage: 4.9～5.1V DC
- Power dissipation: 0.45W
- Output signal: Analog quantity
- Measuring range:1 – 1000ppm(Hydrogen H2) ,0.05 – 10ppm(Nitrogen dioxide NO2 )
- Working temperature: -30～85℃
- Working humidity: 5～95%RH （No condensation）
- Storage temperature: -40~85℃
- Lifespan: >2 years（in the air）
- Circuit board size：12mm×16mm
- Mounting hole size： Inner diameter 2mm/outer diameter 4mm
Please visit the DFrobot wiki page for more information about this product. Any suggestions for improvement, such as correcting errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials, will be highly appreciated.
1 x DFRobot Fermion: MEMS Gas Sensor – MiCS-2714 (Breakout)