DFrobot offers an advanced level of sensors at an affordable cost than any other competitor brand in the market, making them ideal for the one who wants to start some Projects through Different types of sensors.
After finding Different types of sensors on market, we at robu.in have determined that DFrobot is one of the good brands that offer a wide range of sensors at an Appropriate price.
The Fermion MEMS Gas Sensor MiCS-5524 (Breakout) is a hydrogen and nitrogen oxide gas concentration sensor launched by DFRobot.The sensor uses MEMS technology to support gas concentration detection of CO, CH4, C2H5OH, C3H8, C4H10, H2, H2S, and NH3. The matching sample code integrates the concentration conversion formula of various gas to facilitate the testing and use of sensors.
- Gas leak detection
- Gas safety equipment
- Air environment detection
- Fermion MEMS Gas Sensor MiCS-5524 (Breakout)
- Supports a variety of harmful gas detection
- Integrates the calculation formulas of various gas concentration
- Low power consumption
- I2C digital output
- Compatible with the 3.3~5.5V master controller
- Detection of Physical Quantities: Gas concentration or gas leakage of NO, NO2, H2
- Operating voltage: 4.9 ~ 5.1 V DC
- Power dissipation: 0.45 W
- Output signal: Analog quantity
- Working temperature: -30 ~ 85 °C
- Working humidity: 5 ~ 95%RH (No condensation)
- Storage temperature: -40 ~ 85 °C
- Lifespan: >2 years (in the air)
- Circuit board size：12mm×16mm
- Mounting hole size： Inner diameter 2mm/outer diameter 4mm
1 x DFRobot Fermion: MEMS Gas Sensor – MiCS-5524 (Breakout)