DFrobot offers an advanced level of sensors at an affordable cost than any other competitor brand in the market, making them ideal for the one who wants to start some Projects through Different types of sensors.
After finding Different types of sensors on market, we at robu.in have determined that DFrobot is one of the good brands that offer a wide range of sensors at an Appropriate price.
The SHTC3 digital humidity sensor from Sensirion builds on the success of the proven SHTC1 sensor and offers consistent high accuracy within the measuring range. The sensor covers a humidity measurement range of 0 to 100%RH and a temperature detection range of -40°C to 125°C with a typical accuracy of ±2％RH and ±0.2℃. The board supply voltage of 3.3V to 5V and a current consumption below 0.15mA in low power mode make the SHTC3 perfectly suitable for mobile or wireless battery-driven applications.
Interfacing SHTC3 With Arduino:
- Data loggers
- Weather stations
- Home appliances
- High accuracy
- With low power mode
- Communication Interface: I2C
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Operating Current: 0.45mA
- Humidity Measurement Range: 0~100%RH
- Humidity Measurement Accuracy: ±2%
- Temperature Measurement Range: -40~+125℃ (-40~+275℉)
- Temperature Measurement Range: ±0.2℃
- Response Time: 8s(tau63%)
- Dimension: 14*17mm/0.55*0.67”
- Mounting Hole Size: M2 (2mm)
- Mounting Hole Pitch: 10mm
Please visit the DFrobot wiki page for more information about this product. Any suggestions for improvement, such as correcting errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials, will be highly appreciated.
1 x Fermion: SHTC3 Humidity & Temperature Sensor
1 x 2.54 Black Single-row 4Pin Connector