The STS35 temperature sensor from Sensirion gives a fully calibrated, linearized, and supply-voltage-compensated digital output and has an outstanding accuracy of up to +/–0.1°C.
It provides an operating temperature range of -40~125℃ and up to 1MHz I2C communication rate. Besides, the sensor can heat up itself to dehumidify the chip, which means it can function properly in a certain level of humidity.
- Factory calibrated, accurate digital output
- High accuracy, ±0.1℃ temperature error
- Fast startup time, 0.5ms
- High reliability, long-term stability
- Grain bin temperature monitoring
- Precise temperature control in Lab
- Ambient temperature detection in greenhouse
- Temperature measuring in the environment with changeable humidity
1 x DFRobot Fermion: STS35 High Accuracy Digital Temperature Sensor (Breakout)