Signal isolators are used in industrial, medical, and other environments in which electrical isolation is essential for safety. Signal isolators can also be used to amplify signals, enable instruments to be added to an overburdened loop, or to step down dangerous, high-voltage signals to safer levels. In many cases, electrical isolation is required to ensure reliable operation of the sensors. Some sensors, such as pH sensors and conductivity sensors, they will interfere with each other and do not measure properly in the same container when they connect to the same power .To ensure stable and reliable operation of the sensors with no interference, it is necessary to isolate the signal and the power.
Gravity: Analog Signal Isolator is efficient in preventing the electrical interference between sensors. This module has an onboard 5V isolation power which could directly supply to the sensor. Therefore, you do not need to prepare the external power, such an easy and practical! The connector of wires are special designed for DF Robot 3Pin analog sensor, plug and play, no need for soldering. The analog signal transmission ratio is 1:1, which contributes to a very small impact on output signals of sensors when this module connect into the circuit. Further more, you do not need to change the code of the mainboard.
This analog signal isolator is applicable to prevent interferences between sensors, such as multi-parameter water quality monitoring system that need to prevent interferences between water sensors. This product is almost compatible with all analog sensors produced by DFRobot. It could satisfy varied demands in situations which require electrical isolation
- Remove earth loop errors which are caused by noise & signal interference.
- Provide electrical (galvanic) isolation between the input and output circuits.
- Signal isolators can also be used to amplify signals
- enable instruments to be added to an overburdened loop, or to step down dangerous, high-voltage signals to safer levels.
- Operating Voltage: 5.0V.
- Response Time: 4 seconds (Typ).
- Analog Error between Two Terminals: <± 20mV (Typ).
- Connector Type: PH2.0-3P.
- No-load Current: 75mA.
- Dimension: 42 * 32mm / 1.65 * 1.26 inch.
- Non-isolation Terminal (MCU Terminal).
Supply Voltage: 5.0 ± 0.1V.
Analog Output: 0 ~ 5.0V.
- Isolation Terminal (SEN Terminal).
Output Voltage: 5.0 ± 0.2V.
Analog Input: 0 ~ 5.0V.
1 x DFRobot Gravity Analog Signal Isolator.