This is a sensor that detects carbon monoxide and supports three output modes: analog, I2C, and UART. The probe has been calibrated at the factory, which can quickly and accurately measure the concentration of carbon monoxide in the environment. Can be widely applied to fields like portable devices, air quality monitoring devices, industries, mines, warehouses, and other spaces where the air is not easy to circulate.
The probe adopts the electrochemical principle, has the characteristics of strong anti-interference ability, high stability, high sensitivity, etc., and the service life is as long as two years. The sensor has 32 modifiable I2C addresses, an integrated temperature compensation algorithm, and a threshold alarm function, It has good compatibility with mainstream main control devices such as Arduino, ESP32, and Raspberry Pi. The easy-to-use Gravity interface, coupled with our sample code, can quickly build a carbon monoxide detector. DFRobot has introduced 12 gas detection sensors in this series, CO, O2, NH3, H2S, NO2, HCL, H2, PH3, SO2, O3, CL2, HF, which are used in exactly the same way and data format, so you can combine them according to your needs.
- Petrochemical carbon monoxide detection.
- Metallurgy carbon monoxide detection.
- Mining carbon monoxide detection.
- Environmental protection.
- Strong anti-interference ability.
- High stability.
- High sensitivity.
- Factory calibrated, accurate measurement.
- High sensitivity, low power consumption.
- Excellent stability and anti-interference.
- Three output modes: I2C, UART and analog.
- Long service life(2 years).
- Compatible with 3.3~5.5V main controllers.
- 32 modifiable I2C addresses.
- Reverse connection protection.
- Temperature compensation.
- Threshold alarm.
- ejection Gas: Carbon Monoxide (CO).
- Detection range: 0-1000ppm.
- Working Voltage: 3.3～5.5V DC.
- Working Current: ＜5mA.
- Output Signal: I2C, UART (0~3V), analog voltage.
- Working Temperature: -20～50℃.
- Working Humidity: 15～90%RH (non-condensing).
- Storage Temperature: -20～50℃.
- Storage Humidity: 15～90%RH (non-condensing).
- Lifespan: >2 years (in the air).
- Adapter Plate Size: 37*32mm.
- Compatibility: Arduino, ESP32, Raspberry pi.
1 x DFRobot Gravity CO Sensor (Calibrated) – I2C & UART.