This sensor contains a metal ball that moves along its special internal structure on the effect of gravitation force so as to make a connection or disconnection. Therefore, it can be used as a simple tilt switch. With digital input, this sensor can be used with an Arduino expansion board to realize various fun interactive works, meanwhile, safer than mercury tilt switch.
Compared with the traditional steel ball tilt switch that can only achieve single-direction tilt detection, this product adopts a cylindrical design to allow inclination detection in 360° directions.
- Teaching experiment – Tilt detection
- DIY Toy
- 3.3 / 5V compatible
- 360° inclination detection
- Sensitive trigger
- Support graphical programming like Mind+
- 1 x Gravity: Digital 360° Tilt Sensor
- 1 x Digital cable PH2.0-DuPont 3P