This is a sensor that detects hydrogen concentration and supports three output modes: analog, I2C, and UART. The probe has been calibrated at the factory, which can quickly and accurately measure the concentration of hydrogen in the environment. Can be widely used in the detection of hydrogen in industrial and environmental protection fields.The probe adopts the electrochemical principle, has the characteristics of strong anti-interference ability, high stability, high sensitivity, etc., and the service life is as long as two years.
The sensor has 32 modifiable I2C addresses, an integrated temperature compensation algorithm, and a threshold alarm function, It has good compatibility with mainstream main control devices such as Arduino ESP32, and RASPBERRY PI. The easy-to-use Gravity interface, coupled with our sample code, can quickly build a hydrogen concentration detector.
DFRobot has introduced 12 gas detection sensors in this series, CO, O2, NH3, H2S, NO2, HCL, H2, PH3, SO2, O3, CL2, HF, which are used in exactly the same way and data format, so you can combine them according to your needs.
- Industrial hydrogen fluoride detection
- Environmental protection device
- Factory calibrated, accurate measurement
- High sensitivity, low power consumption
- Excellent stability and anti-interference
- Three output modes: I2C, UART and analog
- Long service life(2 years)
- Compatible with 3.3~5.5V main controllers
- 32 modifiable I2C addresses
- Reverse connection protection
- Temperature compensation
- Threshold alarm
- It use I2C, UART and analog communication protocol to make smooth commutation between sensor and micro-controller.
1 x DFRobot Gravity H2 Sensor (Calibrated) – I2C, UART and analog
Be the first to review “DFRobot Gravity H2 Sensor (Calibrated) – I2C, UART and analog”