This is an I2C DAC module that outputs 0-25mA current. It offers more accurate 4-20mA current output after calibration, which can be used with most 4-20mA devices on market such as motors, inverters, valves, pumps, etc., by Arduino programming.
- Intelligent function signal generator.
- Automatic controller for lighting or fountain.
- The automatic and quick transformation of small equipment.
- Automatic debugger for electromechanical equipment.
- Transformation of small test equipment.
- I2C signal input, linearly converted to 0-25mA analog current output.
- With Gravity interface, support the Arduino library, and can be used for program automation control.
- Configuration can be saved when powered off, and the saved value remains after restarting.
1 x Gravity: I2C 4-20mA DAC Module (Arduino Compatible)
1 x Gravity I2C/UART Sensor Connector
Be the first to review “DFRobot Gravity: I2C 4-20mA DAC Module (Arduino Compatible)”