DFrobot offers an advanced level of sensors at an affordable cost than any other competitor brand in the market, making them ideal for the one who wants to start some Projects through Different types of sensors.
After finding Different types of sensors on market, we at robu.in have determined that DFrobot is one of the good brands that offer a wide range of sensors at an Appropriate price.
Gravity: I2C Ozone Sensor (0-10ppm) is based on electrochemical principles and it can measure the ambient O3 concentration accurately and conveniently. With high anti-interference ability, high stability, and high sensitivity, this Arduino-compatible ozone sensor can be widely applied to fields like portable devices, air quality monitoring devices, disinfection cabinets, and smart homes.
This compact dfrobot ozone sensor supports I2C output, it is compatible with many mainboards like Arduino Uno, esp32, Raspberry Pi, and so on. Its resolution can reach 10ppb. It supports a wide range of input voltage: 3.3V to 5.5V. Moreover, the lifetime is as long as 2 years. With a simple Gravity interface and practical sample code, you can build your own ozone concentration monitor easily and conveniently.
- Do not plug or unplug sensors on the module.
- It is forbidden to change or shift the installation state of electronic components. The module avoids contact with organic solvents (including silicone and other adhesives), coatings, pharmaceuticals, oils and high concentrations of gases.
- The module cannot be completely encapsulated with resin material, and it cannot be immersed in an oxygen-free environment, otherwise the performance of the sensor will be damaged.
- The module cannot be used in an environment containing corrosive gas for a long time. Corrosive gas will damage the sensor.
- The module must not be subjected to excessive shock or vibration.
- The module needs to be warmed up for about 24-48 hours after it is powered on for the first time. After the module is fully stable, it will be tested normally.
- The white waterproof and breathable membrane of the sensor on the module is strictly forbidden to open, otherwise it is regarded as artificial damage.
- Do not install the module in a strong convection air environment.
- Do not place the module in high-concentration organic gas for a long time. Long-term storage will cause the sensor zero point to drift and recover slowly.
- Measuring ozone concentration in the environment
- Supports Gravity 4-Pin Interface
- Accurate Digital Output
- Detection Gas: Ozone
- Working Voltage: 3.3 ~ 5.5V DC
- Interface: Gravity-4Pin
- Output Signal: I2C output
- Measuring Range: 0 ~ 10ppm
- Resolution: 0.01ppm (10ppb)
- Warm-up Time: ≤3 minutes
- Response Time: ≤90 seconds
- Recovery Time: ≤90 seconds
- Working Temperature: -20 ~ 50 ℃
- Operating Humidity: 15 ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20 ~ 50 ℃
- Life:> 2 years (in air)
- Dimension(L x W): 37mm * 27mm/1.06*1.46 inches
Please visit the DFrobot wiki page for more information about this product. Any suggestions for improvement, such as correcting errors, adding more demo codes or tutorials, will be highly appreciated.
1 x Ozone Sensor module
1 x Gravity-4pin I2C Cable
1 x M3*10 Nylon post
1 x M3*5 Screws