DFRobot Gravity: Analog pH meter V2 is specifically designed to measure the pH of the solution and reflect the acidity or alkalinity. DFRobot ph sensor is commonly used in various applications such as aquaponics, aquaculture, and environmental water testing.
As an upgraded version of ph meter v1 , this product greatly improves the precision and user experience. The onboard voltage regulator chip supports the wide voltage supply of 3.3~5.5V, which is compatible with the 5V and 3.3V main control boards. The output signal filtered by hardware has low jitter. The software library adopts the two-point calibration method, and can automatically identify two standard buffer solutions (4.0 and 7.0), so simple and convenient. you may also check liquid sensor selection guide With this product, the main control board (such as Arduino, and the software library, you can quickly build the pH meter, plug, and play, with no welding.
- 3.3-5.5V wide voltage input
- Hardware filtered output signal, low jitter
- Gravity connector and BNC connector, plug and play, no welding
- The software library supports two-point calibration and automatically identifies standard buffer solution
- Uniform size and connector, convenient for the design of mechanical structures
1 x DFRobot Gravity Lab Grade Analog pH Sensor/Meter Kit V2
Be the first to review “DFRobot Gravity Lab Grade Analog pH Sensor/Meter Kit V2”