This Gravity: LTR390-UV sensor from DFRobot provides both ambient light and UV sensing with UV spectral response from 280nm to 430nm and raw data output. It features high sensitivity, quick response, and strong anti-interference ability.
With built-in ADC and MCU, this UV module can convert light data to a digital signal capable of being directly output via I2C or UART interface. This Gravity: LTR390 UV Light Sensor can be used for light experiments, outdoor UV detection, and other scenarios requiring UV or ambient light monitoring.
- UV intensity detection
- Light intensity detection
- Weather experiments for teaching
- Light detection experiments
- Devices for monitoring UV index
- Devices for outdoor UV detection
- Support I2C and UART communication
- 3.3V & 5V compatible
- 13 to 20 bits effective resolution
- Interrupt function, programmable upper and lower thresholds
- Close to human eye spectral response
1 x DFRobot Gravity: LTR390 UV Light Sensor (280nm to 430nm) – I2C & UART