DFRobot Gravity: MAX30102 heart rate and blood oxygen sensor module integrates the Maxim MAX30102 chip and an MCU with heart rate and blood oxygen algorithm.
The MAX30102 uses PPG(PhotoPlethysmoGraphy) to measure data, which will be converted into heart rate and oximetry values when processed by the MCU, then output through I2C or UART, making the sensor easy to use and greatly reducing resource occupation of the main controller. Meanwhile, the corresponding upper computer is provided to allow you to conveniently read data by a PC.
- The pressure may change when the finger is directly pressed down the sensor, which will affect the data output. So please try to fix the sensor on your finger.
- Wear the sensor on your finger and there is no difference in the direction of wearing.
- This product is not a professional medical instrument and should not be used as an auxiliary accessory in diagnosis and treatment
Connect with DFRduino UNO R3
Connect with Raspberry Pi
- Microcontroller with algorithm integrated
- Data can be read directly through the host computer
- Heart rate blood oxygen project
- Home heart rate oximeter
- Long-term heart rate and blood oxygen monitoring project
1 x DFRobot Gravity: MAX30102 Heart Rate and Oximeter Sensor