This WiFi IoT module would be an excellent choice for IoT classroom teaching and smart home projects. It supports multiple programming platforms, such as MakeCode, Mind+, and Arduino IDE, and can also be used on various popular IoT platforms like Easy IoT, IFFTTT, ThingSpeak, SIoT. Besides that, the module is designed with an easy-to-use Gravity interface and employs UART and I2C communication protocols. You can use it to build IoT projects with other mainboards like the micro: bit, Arduino, STM32, etc.
- Support Arduino IDE programming, MakeCode, and Mind+ Graphical Programming
- I2C and UART Communication
- Support Main controller Arduino, micro: bit, etc.
- Support protocols like MQTT, HTTP, etc. Work well with IoT platforms EasyIoT, IFTTT, ThingSpeak, etc.
- PH2.0-4P Gravity Interface
1 x Gravity: WIFI IoT Module