This ENS160 Air Quality Sensor (I2C), based on ScioSense’s new ENS160 sensor chip, is specifically designed for indoor air quality monitoring and offers detection of multiple IAQ data (TVOC, eCO2, AQI). The combination of the innovative TrueVOC™ technology and the metal oxide (MOX) technology brings this sensor superior accuracy, fast response, anti-interference, etc.
With intelligent on-chip algorithms, the ENS160 can directly output rich and easy-to-understand environmental data. Preheat the sensor 3 minutes before use to obtain accurate data more quickly. What’s more, the built-in automatic baseline correction algorithm ensures the long-term stability of the sensor.
- The probe shape makes installation easier
- Multiple IAQ outputs (TVOC, eCO2, AQI), various environmental data
- Less than 3 minutes warm-up time, get data faster
- Built-in algorithm, more accurate output
- Automatic baseline correction, more stable for long-term use
1 x DFRobot Indoor ENS160 Air Quality Sensor – I2C