This module integrates high-precision gyroscopes, an accelerometer, the microprocessor of high-performance and advanced dynamics solves and Kalman filter algorithms that aim to quickly solve the current real-time movement of the module attitude. The use of advanced digital filtering technology can effectively reduce measurement noise and improve accuracy.
The module comes with a built-in gesture solver that can get an accurate attitude in a dynamic environment combined with a dynamic Kalman filter algorithm. Its static measurement accuracy is up to 0.05 degree(dynamic 0.1) with high stability, which could bring better performance even than some professional Inclinometers!
- There is a voltage stabilizer circuit inside the module
- Its pin level is compatible with 3.3/5V embedded systems
- It employs TTL interface for connection
- the module supports adjustable 2400bps~921600bps baud rate and 0.1Hz~200Hz data output
- Voltage: 3.3V~5V
- Current: <40mA
- Size: 51.3*36*10mm
- Acceleration: 3D
- Angular velocity: 3D
- Attitude angle: 3D
- Range: acceleration: ±2/4/8/16g(optional); angular velocity: ±250/500/1000/2000°/s (Optional); attitude angle: ±180°
1 x DFRobot Serial 6-Axis Accelerometer for Arduino
Be the first to review “DFRobot Serial 6-Axis Accelerometer for Arduino”