This expansion shield for fire beetle is just right for makers who love using terminal blocks for wiring up their projects!
Compared with the previous FireBeetle shields, it comes with additional 7-24V external voltage input and GDI port and adopts terminal blocks to secure wires so as to make connections more stable and reliable. Each terminal block (except GND) has an LED for status indication. Since these LEDs also consume power, which leads to higher power consumption, an LED switch is designed on the board to allow users to turn off the LED when not required.
- Terminal block, more stable and reliable connections
- All pins of the mainboard are broken out
- External Voltage Input: 7-24V
- GDI for connecting the display
- Clear colorful silkscreen
- Terminal block status indicator
- Terminal block status indicator switch
1 x Terminal Block Board for FireBeetle 2 ESP32-E IoT Microcontroller
Be the first to review “DFRobot Terminal Block Board for FireBeetle 2 ESP32-E IoT Microcontroller”