If you are wandering to build a device that detects temperature and humidity from the atmosphere, then This sensor is needed for you. you can Purchase this sensor from Robu.in at a reasonable price.
The DHT22 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module AM2302 is a basic, low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
It’s fairly simple to use but requires careful timing to grab data. The only real downside of this sensor is you can only get new data from it once every 2 seconds, so when using our library, sensor readings can be up to 2 seconds old.
Simply connect the first pin on the left to 3-5V power, the second pin to your data input pin, and the rightmost pin to the ground. Although it uses a single wire to send data it is not Dallas One Wire compatible! If you want multiple sensors, each one must have its own data pin!
- The image shown may vary from the actual product in terms of label and branding.
- The color of connecting wire may vary. You may get any color while shipping.
- To Explore More Temperature and Humidity Sensors, Click here
- High precision
- Capacitive type
- Full range temperature compensated
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement
- Calibrated digital signal
- Outstanding long-term stability
- Extra components not needed
- Long transmission distance
- Low power consumption
- 4 pins packaged and fully interchangeable
Package Includes :
1 x DHT22 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor Module AM2302
1 x Connecting Cable