Although small in size, great in capabilities. The Digispark ATTINY85 Mini USB Development Board is similar to the Arduino but cheaper and smaller (of course a bit less powerful). With a whole host of shields to extend its functionality and the ability to use the familiar Arduino IDE, this board is a great way to jump into microcontroller electronics.
Complete USB Development Board Cheap Enough to Leave in a Project. If you have never heard of the Digispark ATtiny board before, it may take you more than a moment to understand its full power and potential. So read this carefully:
Firstly, it’s a 20MHz, AVR 8-bit microcontroller with 8 KB flash, 512 bytes of RAM
You get up to 5 GPIOs, 4 ADCs, 2 PWMs, 1 SPI, and 1 I2C[*]
Secondly, it’s fully compatible with Arduino
Thirdly, it can be directly programmed via USB without needing any other programmer!
And finally, it is available at a cheap price!!
The Digispark is shipped fully assembled except for the two included and easy to solder headers.
Note: The Board is available in Black and Blue color we will ship it Randomly
- High Performance, Low Power AVR® 8-Bit Microcontroller
- Non-volatile Program and Data Memories
- 8K Bytes of In-System Programmable Program Memory Flash
- Endurance: 10,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- 512 Bytes In-System Programmable EEPROM
- 512 Bytes Internal SRAM
- Peripheral Features
- Two High-Frequency PWM Outputs with Separate Output Compare Registers
- USI – Universal Serial Interface (12C, SPI, 1-wire) with Start Condition Detector
- 10-bit ADC
- 4 Single Ended Channels
- Two Differential ADC Channel Pairs with Programmable Gain (1x, 20x)
- Speed Grade
- 0 – 10 MHz @ 2.7 – 5.5V, 0 – 20 MHz @ 4.5 – 5.5V
- Industrial Temperature Range
- Low Power Consumption
- Active Mode:1 MHz, 1.8V: 300 µA
Package Includes :
1 x Digispark ATTINY85 Mini USB Development Board
1 x Berg Pin