The DM556 is a versatility fully digital stepping drive based on a DSP with an advanced control algorithm. The DM556 is the next generation of digital stepping motor controls. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque, and nulls mid-range instability. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offer optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use.
The advantage of using the DM556 Stepper Motor Driver is to control the speed and position of the stepper motor. These kinds of drivers can be used for a small range of stepper motors. Using these kinds of drivers one can minimize the code and connections. In this driver, a new feature has been added where we can set the current Mode.SW4 is used for this purpose. OFF meaning that the standstill current is set to be half of the selected dynamic current, and ON meaning that the standstill current is set to be the same as the selected dynamic
The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than
most of the drives in the markets. Its unique features make the DM556 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
- Can drive 4-wire, 8-wire two-phase stepper motor
- Signal input: PUL+ and PUL- are the positive and negative ends of the control pulse signals; the DIR+ and DIR- are the positive and negative ends of the directional signal; ENA+ and ENA- are the positive and negative ends of the enabling signals.
- Power-on parameter auto-tuning function
- Precision current control greatly reduces motor heating
- The current is automatically halved at rest
- Built-in micro-segment
- Optically isolated signal input, strong anti-interference ability
- With overvoltage, overcurrent and other protection functions
- Laser cutters
- Laser markers
- High precision X-Y tables
- Labelling machines, etc.
- Maximum current: 7.2A, resolution: 0.1A
- Subdivision range: 400~25600ppr
- Impulse response frequency: 200KHz
- DC power supply
- The input voltage range: 24~80VDC or AC both OK;
- Power supply is greater than 200W. Recommend 48VDC or 48V AC
- Operating Temperature: -10℃~45℃
1 x Digital Stepper Motor Driver for CNC Drivers
Be the first to review “DM556 Digital Stepper Motor Driver for CNC Drivers Controller 3D Printer Accessories”