DOBOT AI Teaching kit for Magician lite allows educators and students to set up a real life-based AI solution within minutes. Combining Magician Lite with this kit, students can experience real-world AI scenarios, engage in a series of hands-on activities, and be inspired to prototype their own AI solutions. The kit also provides step-by-step tutorials online to help beginners start building right off the bat.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) IWarehouse Entry – The warehouse entry system uses OCR technology to identify the characters on the goods and the robotic arm to place the goods on shelves.
- Automated Garbage Classification – The automated garbage classification system uses speech recognition to recognize voice commands, image recognition to identify different types of garbage, and the robotic arm to put the garbage into bins.
- Automated Restocking – The automated restocking system uses image segmentation to segment the goods in the picture, image recognition to identify different types of goods and the robotic arm to put the goods on designated shelves.
- Speech Recognition | Smart Shopping – The smart shopping system uses speech recognition to identify the customer’s order, the robotic arm to pick up the order, and the face recognition to pay.
- Face Recognition | Smart Shopping – Face recognition technology has countless applications in consumer markets, as well as the security and surveillance industries.
1 x DOBOT AI Teaching kit for Magician lite