The DS1307N+ is a 64 x 8, serial, I2C real-time clock (RTC) in 8 pin DIP package. It is a low power, full binary coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar with 56bytes of NV SRAM. It has a supply voltage range from 4.5V to 5.5V, active supply current of 1.5mA and standby current of 200µA.
Address and data are transferred serially through an I2C bidirectional bus. The clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days including leap year compensation valid up to 2100. The clock operates in either 24 hours or 12-hour format with AM/PM indicator. The DS1307 has built-in power sense circuit that detects power failures and automatically switches to backup supply. Timekeeping operation continues while the device operates from the backup supply.
Note: Image may vary from actual product in terms of Brand according to the availability.
- UL recognized
- Operating temperature range from -40°C to 85°C
- Automatic power fail to detect and switch circuitry
- Timekeeping current of 300nA
- Completely manages all timekeeping functions
- 56byte, battery backed, general purpose RAM with unlimited writes
- A programmable square wave output signal
- Simple serial port interfaces to most microcontrollers
- Low power operation extends battery backup runtime
- Consumes less than 500nA in battery backup mode with oscillator running
- Applications: Clock & Timing
1 x DS1307 PDIP-8 Real-Time Calendar Clock
15 Days Warranty
This item is covered with a standard warranty of 15 days from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This warranty is given for the benefit of Robu customers from any kind of manufacturing defects. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.