This is DS18B20 Water Proof Temperature Probe – Black (1m) Original Chip which is based on the DS18B20 sensor.
It is very handy for when you need to measure something far away, or in wet conditions. Because they are digital, you don’t get any signal degradation even over long distance.
These 1-wire digital temperature sensors are fairly precise (±0.5°C over much of the range) and can give up to 12 bits of precision from the onboard digital-to-analog converter.
They work great with any microcontroller using a single digital pin, and you can even connect multiple ones to the same pin, each one has a unique 64-bit ID burned in at the factory to differentiate them. Usable with 3.0-5.0V systems. When using with microcontroller put a 4.7k resistor to sensing pin, which is required as a pull-up from the DATA to VCC line.
- Each pin uses a heat shrinkable tube to prevent short circuit, internal sealing glue, waterproof, moistureproof.
- Stainless steel tube encapsulation waterproof moistureproof prevent rust.
- Stainless steel tube 6mm diameter by 30mm long
- Contains DS18B20 temperature sensor
- 9 to 12-bit selectable resolution
- Uses 1-Wire interface- requires only one digital pin for communication
- Unique 64 bit ID burned into the chip
- Multiple sensors can share one pin
- Temperature-limit alarm system
- Query time is less than 750ms
- Without the external components, the unique single bus;
Package Includes :
1 x Waterproof Digital Thermal Probe DS18B20 1 meter cable.