The DSO series oscilloscope is an Open Hardware pocket-size compatible 32bit digital storage oscilloscope, it based on ARM -M3, equipped with 320 x 240 colour display, SD card, USB port and recharging function. It’s compact, simple to operate; meets the basic demands of school lab, electric furniture repairment and electric engineering. As all the hardware/firmware are open for hackers, It can be also a good STM32 platform for hackers DIY Projects.
The slim and compact design can fit perfectly inside your pocket, without losing any of the integral features found in a full-sized oscilloscope!
System stores files in BMP, DAT, BUF, or CSV format. Uses a built-in flash disk to save/read waveform images. Math waveforms are as follows: DATA, -DATA, Inp+D, Inp-D, -Inp. Output test signal: 10Hz—1MHz (1-2-5 sequence step). Can be used in a wide range of environments including academic, electronic maintenance, electronic engineering, etc.
The 2.8inch full-colour TFT LCD screen provides a rich display for its smaller size.
A built-in 500mAH rechargeable lithium battery provides power for your oscilloscope use, rechargeable through a mini USB port.
Comes with a built-in 8MB storage for saving waveform data and images!
1. Outdoor maintenance (AC / DC switching power supply or inverter, elevator and building fire-fighting equipment, industrial control circuit, etc…)
2. Hardware maintenance or software debugging of RS232, RS485, I2C, CAN and other communications interface circuits, LED display and keyboard scan driver circuit, the brushless motor drive circuit
3. Analyze audio devices and circuits, electronic toys and remote control models, automotive electronics circuits
4. Academic use provided practice for student development of small electronic production
5. Observe signal changes in certain circuits (such as relay and switch contacts jitter, battery charge and discharge curve, the load transient response power supply, temperature sensor characteristic measurement, etc…)
6. Power supply related electronic circuits (SCR voltage regulation, power factor correction, electronic energy-saving lamps, sodium lamps, dysprosium lamp mercury xenon lamps lamp drive circuit, etc…)
- Lightweight digital storage oscilloscope
- Coupling: DC/AC
- Max sampling rate: 1 MSa/s
- Analog broadband: 200kHz
- Max sampling memory depth: 8K
- Analog input impedance: 1MΩ
- Max input voltage: ±40Vpp(x1 probe)
- Vertical sensitivity: 10mv/Div~10V/Div (1-2-5 sequence step)
- Horizontal sensitivity: 1uS/Div~10S/Div (1-2-5 sequence step)
- 2.8″color TFT LCD display (320×240 pixels)
- Recharging through mini USB port
- Internal 500mAh lithium battery
- Weight: 65g
1 x DS211 Mini Pocket Portable Oscilloscope