So a digital voltage is a voltage that can be in only 1 of 2 states. The voltage can either be entirely off or LOW at 0V. Or the voltage can be entirely ON or HIGH at the peak voltage. Let’s say the voltage of the signal goes to 5V. This means the digital voltage can either be 5V or 0V.
The working of a digital voltmeter is converting an analog signal into a train of pulses. The number of pulses is proportional to the input signal. Therefore, a digital voltmeter can be made by using any A/D conversion method. Initially, a voltage signal is introduced to the pulse generator.
- Display Voltage and current simultaneously in different colors, red for Voltage, Blue for current (the current is Measured in the negative rail).
- Require external power supply; with reversed connection protection.
- The ground wire of the testing end and power supply terminal is the same wire; a quick refresh of about 500 MS/time.
- With a built-in shunt, has Voltage and current calibration potentiometers. Applications: Suitable for automotive/electric cars/motorcycles battery monitoring or other products’ voltage current measurement
- Color: Like the picture show
- Rapid response recovery characteristics.
- It Has a long life and reliable stability.
- High precision, four digital displays.
- Measure voltage: DC 0 ~ 100V
- Operating voltage: DC 4.5 ~ 30V
- Minimum resolution(V): 0.1V
- Minimum resolution(A): 10A
- Operating current: 20mA
- Display: three 0.28″ LED digital tube
- Display color: Red and Blue (two-color display)
- Mounting cutout: 45.5 x 26.5mm
- Refresh rate: about 500mS / times
1 x Dual Led 0.28 ” Display for DC0-100V 10A Voltage and Current Test Digital Instrument, Digital Meter Panel Amplifier Red Blue 50A