This DYS D2225-13 2000KV brushless outrunner motor specifically made to power Quadcopters and Multirotors. It is a 2000kV motor. It provides high performance, superpower, and brilliant efficiency. These motors are perfect for medium size quadcopters propellers.
The motor comes with banana male connector attached which can be directly connected with 20A ESC without any soldering requirement
With a 3S LiPo battery, 20A ESC, and high efficiency 10″ propellers, these motors provide up to 450gms of thrust each. Using 4 of these motors on a quadcopter with orange propellers will give you a total of 3.84 kg thrust! Use this to build powerful and efficient quadcopters.
This is a low price and excellent quality Brushless Motor. It comes with Bullet Connectors already soldered.
- RC Airplanes
- The steel design is capable of withstanding competitive conditions.
- Lightweight design makes them suitable for a wide range of Quadcopter and Hexacopter Frames.
- Compact size.
- Offers great performance and value for money.
- Smooth throttle response for best RC experience.
- Model: D2225-13
- Voltage: 7.2v~11.1v / 2-3Li-Po
- Kv: 2000 rpm/v
- Shaft size: 3.175X41mm
- Max Watts: 120W
- Max pull: 450g
- Battery: 2-3Li-Po
- ESC: 20A
- Prop: 6×4/6×5
- Weight: 32g
1 x DYS D2225-13 2000KV BLDC Motor
Be the first to review “DYS D2225-13 2000KV BLDC Motor”