This Eachine EV800 is their 3rd FPV goggle. The biggest “invention” of this model, is the 2:1 design which allows using the EV800 as FPV glasses but also as a regular 5″ FPV display. The 6 mm tripod screw hole allows the installation of the screen on a tripod and uses it in a very comfortable way.
Thanks to the integrated 40CH 5.8G FPV receiver with RaceBand, these FPV goggles are compatible with almost any 5.8G FPV transmitter. Unfortunately, there is no HDMI input like on the Eachine Goggles One, so can’t be used with DJI Phantom 3 and Phantom 4.
The Eachine EV800 features a 5″ LCD display with 800 x 480 pixels and 140/120-degree viewing angle. Unlike the other two Eachine goggles where the battery is external, the EV800 has a built-in high capacity 2000 mAh Li-Po battery. On the top front part of the EV800 FPV glasses are located, beside the RP-SMA antenna connector, the control buttons.
- With comfortable face sponge and AV IN function
- Separable design, the 5-inch screen can be used as a small monitor on a radio controller or with a tripod
- HD high brightness 5inch LCD specially tuned for FPV racing
- Built-in super sensitiveness 5.8GHz 40ch receiver, especially with RaceBand
- Come with an advanced auto-searching function ad show you the working frequency on screen
- Built-in 3.7V/2000mAh battery, each full charge revive around 3.5hours working time
- Wide range re-charge voltage 5-12V, power banks or 2S/3S batteries can be used as backup power sour, to prolong the working time
- Ergonomic design fit your face
- Super-wide visible angle up to 82 degrees
- 92% transparent lens adopted, no distort, no blur on the adage of the screen
- Lightweight 375g with 3.5hr 2000mAh battery, RTF for any scale racing game.
- 5 inch 800*480px HD high brightness LCD
Package Includes :
- 1 x EV800 FPV VR Goggles
- 1 x USB charger cable
- 1 x Battery charger cable
- 1 x AV IN cable
- 1 x Antena (Mushroom type no included)
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Clean cloth
- 1 x Bag