EasyMech Stainless Steel Hex Nut are internally threaded and have a hex drive for nearly all general applications. It is most commonly used nut for wide range applications. Hex Nuts are used in any application with a mating male threaded machine bolt or screw. Can be used with any fastener with a machine screw thread. Hex Nuts are used with compatible sized bolts and washers.
Stainless Steel Material provides the extra hardness and sharp thread for tight fittings and nickel plating gives the corrosion protection to the Nut.
EasyMech is a brand of Robu.in which intends to make the life of users easy, and hence we discover best quality product from the best manufacturer worldwide to provide you easy to use mechanical products and these set of Bolts are the part of the journey. These set of Bolts can generally be taken in use of small/Medium or also in Heavy duty fittings as well as in your DIY projects and mostly use in robotics Chasis assemblings. As per your specific requirements, the full range is available from 6 to 65 mm length and M2 to M8 Diameters in Bolt and Nut Catagory on our website and Mobile App.
- The product images views uploaded above may differ from the actual product.
- The Dimensions mentioned may vary at small extent between ±0.2-0.5%.
Specifications and Features:
- Brand: EasyMech
- Type: M5
- Material: Stainless Steel.
- Weight: 35 gm(50 pcs pack).
- Inner Diameter: 5mm.
- Outer Diameter: 9mm.
- Colour: Silver While
- Stainless-steel finish
- Coarse threaded
- Corrosive resistant.
- Ideal for fitting on an exposed surface.
- Hardness is 2 times higher than copper, 10 times higher than aluminium.
- More convenient for the hand as well as Machine tightening.
1 x EasyMech M5 SS Hex Nut – 50 Pcs.