The EasyMech M5 X 16MM Socket Set Screws (Allen Grub) – 10Pcs is quality product incorporating rigidness and toughness. EasyMech is a brand of Robu.in which intends to make the life of users easy; by providing easy to use mechanical products and these socket set screws are the part of the journey.
The main purpose of EasyMech’s Socket Set Screws is securing a pulley or gear to the shaft. Socket set screws can successfully hold against heavy-torque applications if the details are right. This screw is fully threaded all along the body with much higher stability for holding the outer or inner object of the component to which it is connected.
EasyMech M5 X 16MM Socket Set Screws (Allen Grub) – 10Pcs is almost always driven by hex socket (Allen). Such Socket Set Screws with different length are available at Robu.in.
These screws are generally used to secure an object within or against another object.
- The product images uploaded above are for reference and might differ in dimensions from the actual product.
- The Dimensions mentioned may vary at small extent between ±0.2-0.5%.
- Brand: EasyMech
- Allen Key size Required: 3 mm.
- Hardness is 2 times higher than copper,10 times higher than aluminium.
- Hexagon angular groove depth of more deep, will not slip and hence more convenient for hand tightening.
1 x EasyMech M5 X 16MM Socket Set Screws (Allen Grub) – 10Pcs
Be the first to review “EasyMech M5 X 16MM Socket Set Screws (Allen Grub) – 10Pcs”